Condo Insurance

When you own a condo you are responsible for what’s inside, not your owner association.  Make sure your condo is covered. Generally association’s insurance only cover the outside of the building, the condo unit, common areas.  Any fixtures in the condo.

With condo insurance policies, Brown and Company Insurance, LLC can help protect you and your possessions.

Condo insurance is allot like homeowners insurance in which it covers content of your condo and the inside part of the unit.

Single Unit master policy, this type of policy covers the fixtures in your condo such as the appliances, wiring, plumbing, and carpets,            but does not cover personal property that you own.

Your condo insurance policy will cover you for loss or damage to your personal possessions, and provide coverage for personal liability and medical payments. Additionally, it will often cover loss of use in the event that your condominium becomes badly damaged by a fire or storm and you need to live elsewhere during repairs.

Condo Insurance covers you and your belonging,  your personal property.  Just as with regular homeowner insurance, this covers the contents of your condo unit.  You can choice deductibles of $100 to $5000 or percentage, it is up to you.

Condo Insurance covers the inside part of the structure, the inside walls and fixtures of your condo.

Condo Insurance has you covered with liability coverage to the limits of your choice, 100,000 , 300,000, etc.


For a quote on your condo Click here or call our office.