At Brown and Company Insurance, LLC, we offer insurance for any size boat. We can help you get the insurance coverage you need for your boat.
At Brown and Company Insurance, LLC, we can show you all of the options that are available with boat insurance, including roadside assistance, on water towing, total loss replacement, also covering anything that is attached to your boat. Boat insurance also covers any liability issues that may be caused by an accident with the boat.
We also provide insurance for personal watercraft, jet boats, sailboats, fishing boats or house boats. Let Brown and Company Insurance, LLC show you all the options available for you.
Have the boat insurance you need. So you can have peace of mind while you enjoy your time on the water.
Your boat insurance may include the following:
1. Collision damage: Includes repair or replacement of your boat, but may or may not include clean-up of wreckage unless you purchase optional additional coverage.
2. Property damage liability: Covers damage you might cause to someone else’s boat, a dock, or other property or structures.
3. Bodily injury liability: Covers injury you might cause someone while using your boat; includes medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and legal expenses.
4. Comprehensive: Provides compensation if your boat is vandalized, stolen, or damaged in an incident other than a collision.
5. Additional coverage options: Coverage for medical payments, fishing equipment, oil spills, personal property, as well as damages and injuries from accidents caused by boaters who are uninsured.
The amount of compensation you receive for a claim depends on a few things, including your deductibles, limits and whether your boater’s insurance covers your boat’s actual cash value, replacement cost or agreed upon value.
Ready to get started call 850-471-9525 to speak with an agent today.